Deferred Action Requirements are:

  • You have to be 15-30 years old, and have entered the United States before you were 16.
  • You have to have resided continuously in the US since June 15, 2007.
  • You cannot have been convicted of any serious crime or multiple minor crimes.
  • You have to be currently enrolled in high school, graduated or have a GED, or have enlisted in the military.

Deferred Action will be available to those in proceedings, as well as to those who apply affirmatively.

To see if you are eligible, get started here.

What documents do I need to…

How do I get my Student Record?

How do I get my Criminal Record?

What forms do I fill out to apply for Deferred Action?

This post is also available in: Spanish