Deferred Action Requirements are:
- You have to be 15-30 years old, and have entered the United States before you were 16.
- You have to have resided continuously in the US since June 15, 2007.
- You cannot have been convicted of any serious crime or multiple minor crimes.
- You have to be currently enrolled in high school, graduated or have a GED, or have enlisted in the military.
Deferred Action will be available to those in proceedings, as well as to those who apply affirmatively.
To see if you are eligible, get started here.
What documents do I need to…
- demonstrate that I came to the United States before the age of 16?
- demonstrate that I have resided in the United States since June 15, 2007?
- demonstrate that I was physically present in the United States as of June 15, 2012?
- demonstrate that I am currently in school, have graduated from high school, or obtained my general education development certificate (GED)?
- demonstrate that I am an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States?
How do I get my Student Record?
How do I get my Criminal Record?
What forms do I fill out to apply for Deferred Action?
This post is also available in: Spanish